When skin experiences a moisture imbalance, lines and wrinkles can become more visible. Support skin’s critical barrier with this potent, hyaluronic acid-packed booster. Plump, replenish and hydrate with this dermocosmetic formula that helps you break through to your best skin.
Mary Kay Clinical Solutions® HA Ceramide Hydrator
- Tested for skin irritancy and allergy
- Squeeze 6 to 8 drops into your hands, and smooth the product over your face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Do this morning and evening after both cleansing and toning your skin.
- Follow up with your serum, moisturizer and SPF (if applying in the morning).
An increasingly popular powerhouse humectant, hyaluronic acid is known to bind more than 1,000 times its weight in water, meaning it holds onto water molecules to keep skin looking plump and healthy.
- Two forms of hyaluronic acid take a dual action approach to combating dry skin.
- Low molecular weight HA penetrates the stratum corneum – the outermost layer of the skin – to directly deliver critical moisture and help plump skin from within.
- High molecular weight HA sits on the skin’s surface to help protect and plump from the outside.
As a critical component of the stratum corneum, ceramide is essential for the retention of skin moisture.
- Skin-mimicking ceramide helps improve skin hydration and support normal barrier function.
Increased natural moisturizing factor (NMF) is not only known to improve skin hydration but also skin barrier function – a necessity when it comes to protecting your body from environmental stressors and water loss.
- Our chosen plant extract (verbena officinalis extract) supports skin’s natural production of NMF. NMF components absorb water from the atmosphere and combine with their own water content, allowing the outermost layers of the stratum corneum to stay hydrated despite external factors.