Take wrinkle reduction to the next level with our highest concentrations of vitamin C and resveratrol. Each precious drop contains vitamin C, resveratrol and acetyl hexapeptide-8, powerful active ingredients that address the look of lines and wrinkles. Give skin the support it needs by targeting critical components of skin aging with this dermocosmetic solution.
Mary Kay Clinical Solutions® C + Resveratrol Line-Reducer
- Tested for skin irritancy and allergy.
- Squeeze 6 to 8 drops into your hands (usage may vary depending on personal preference), and smooth the product over your face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Do this morning and evening after both cleansing and toning your skin.
- Follow up with your serum and moisturizer.
A heroic antioxidant widely recognized for its ability to fight the visible signs of skin aging, high-concentration vitamin C works around the clock for your skin (when applied morning and night as directed).
- Vitamin C supports skin’s natural production of collagen and elastin proteins to help improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- A strong antioxidant, it protects* against the harmful effects of UV- and pollution-induced free radicals on the skin, which can contribute to premature lines and wrinkles.
- And it’s clinically shown to improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles caused by photodamage.
Similar to vitamin C, resveratrol is a highly potent antioxidant valued not only for its ability to fight visible signs of skin aging but also to protect the skin’s surface.
- Resveratrol supports skin’s natural production of collagen and elastin proteins and helps defend against collagen breakdown.
- It also helps protect* against photodamage, which can contribute to premature lines and wrinkles.
Skin-restoring acetyl hexapeptide-8 is a special peptide designed to help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Acetyl hexapeptide-8 helps diminish signals that over time lead to lines and wrinkles.
*Based on in vitro testing