About this product
Translucent, silky, luminous. Mary Kay® Sheer Mineral Pressed Powder is a lightweight, ultrafine powder that imparts an invisible layer of oil-absorbing coverage to keep makeup looking fresh throughout the day.
- Helps minimize the appearance of lines, enhance luminosity and deliver sheer color.
- Mineral-based formula is a great influence on skin.
- Applies smoothly and imparts a natural-looking finish.
- Helps control shine and excess oil for at least eight hours.
NOTE: In electronic media, true colors may vary.
Mary Kay® Sheer Mineral Pressed Powder
Translucent, silky and luminous. Mary Kay® Sheer Mineral Pressed Powder helps minimize the appearance of lines, enhance luminosity and deliver sheer color. And with vitamin E, the mineral-based formula is a great influence on your skin. It also: provides sheer coverage; does not settle into fine lines and wrinkles; provides long-lasting wear; keeps makeup looking fresh throughout the day; is suitable for sensitive skin and dermatologist-tested; is clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy; and is oil-free and non-comedogenic.
- Sweep powder brush across the pressed powder. Tap off excess.
- Using light, long, downward strokes, apply powder on forehead and work down to the chin, covering the entire face to set makeup and leave a soft, matte finish.
- Apply after applying foundation and before applying color cosmetics.
- Vitamin E helps protect against wrinkle-causing free radicals.
- Minerals which occur naturally in the earth have a lightweight texture and provide luminosity and radiance to the skin. All minerals found in nature undergo extensive purification and processing before they are incorporated into a Mary Kay® cosmetic product.
How It Works
- Applies smoothly and imparts minimal color for a natural-looking finish.
- Can be used for touch-ups throughout the day.