- More than honey: Manuka Health’s MGO 115+ Manuka Honey is a versatile and potent superfood with powerful natural properties that support you on your journey to holistic wellness
- Quality you can taste: Our raw and unpasteurized honey offers a uniquely rich, creamy texture and an aromatic, yet earthy sweetness for you to savor
- The magic of Manuka honey: Beyond drizzling on foods as a delicious spread or wholefood sweetener, Manuka honey can be used for skincare treatments, as a digestive soother, and for a natural pre- or post-workout boost
- Tested and certified: Our Manuka honey is triple tested to measure MGO (methylglyoxal) levels and is UMF-certified so you can trust you’re only getting authentic, high-quality Manuka honey at your desired potency level
- 100% New Zealand origin: Each jar of Manuka honey is made, tested and sealed right here in New Zealand; each jar is fully traceable back to the beekeeper, with a QR code on the lid linking you to your honey’s origin, potency and quality credentials
Benefits & Use
Manuka honey is popular as a versatile superfood to support everyday wellbeing, winter wellness, and as a natural boost.
TASTE & SENSORY PROFILE:
• Smooth caramel taste, thick, creamy and golden
HOW TO USE:
• Enjoy straight from the spoon
• Add to water, tea, coffee or smoothies
• Drizzle over sweet or savoury foods
• Apply to skin for DIY beauty and skin care
• Avoid exposure to prolonged high heat (boiling or baking).
• Store at room temperature, away from direct light and heat.
• Honey is not suitable for infants under 12 months of age.
Not suitable for infants under 12 months. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children.
100% New Zealand Manuka Honey
Spoon it, slather it, drizzle it, stir it - Manuka honey is versatile, simple to use and tastes delicious. The best way to enjoy it is right off the spoon or mixed in warm water, tea or coffee. It makes a great replacement for refined sugar, and is the perfect accompaniment to breakfast foods and smoothies. Manuka honey provides a natural boost pre or post workout, makes for a wholesome treat in the kid's lunches and is the perfect pick-me-up that won't crash you down.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.