A 10% concentration of lactic acid, formulated to even skin tone and effectively reduce pigmentation. This peel brightens skin for a more youthful, even glow.
Skin Concerns: Dull skin, uneven tone, mild wrinkles, facial lines, dark spots, hyperpigmentation, age spots, sun spots, pore refinement, dehydrated, light scarring, melasma, milia
Skin Types: All Skin Types, great for sensitive skin, darker complexions
Good For: Increasing natural hydration, evening skin tone, restoring natural radiance, brightening dull and dehydrated skin, first time peelers, skin maintainance
Peel Count: 15-30 Peels / Treatments Per Bottle
1 fl oz е 30mL
Lactic acid is one of the gentler acids and is ideal for those with dry or sensitive skin concerns. Lactic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid, is best for dealing with pigmentation issues.
Lactic's larger molecule size makes it ideal for sensitive and drier skin types as it is less likely to irritate than other AHAs.
Kojic acid, which inhibits melanin, and can help reduce the appearance of freckles, age spots, stretch marks, and other dark pigmentation on skin.
Bearberry extract contains arbutin. Arbutin is a natural skin brightener that blocks the production of tyrosine, the amino acid responsible for producing melanin. It is a natural remedy for hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone
Licorice root extract helps to naturally inhibit melanin production and has been shown to help reduce the appearance of pigment irregularities such as age spots, sun damage, or freckles
Green tea extract is known for its soothing, anti-inflammatory benefits that come from its natural polyphenols, or naturally occurring plant chemicals.
Green tea has been shown to be anti-bacterial and can help clarify blemished skin
Comfrey extract contains naturally occurring healing compounds (allantoin and rosmarinic acid) to assist in wound repair and to reduce inflammation
GOOD MFG. PRACTICE
MADE IN U.S.A.
- Do not apply to other areas in which you have used hair removal products in the last 2 days.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- Do not apply to sensitive skin areas or open wounds.
- The results for each person will vary depending on skin sensitivity, contact time, number of layers, and skin density.
- Applying the peel more than once per week will increase the risk of skin sensitivity.
- Do not tan 1 week prior and 2 weeks after treatment as this can potentially cause unwanted skin discoloration, excessive redness, or rash.
- You will experience a stinging or tingling sensation. If excessive stinging or discomfort occurs, neutralize the peel by flushing the skin with cool water.
- Redness may occur for a short period of time, especially for those with sensitive skin types. If redness persists longer than 20-30 minutes, decrease the contact time of the peel or discontinue use.
- Not every person will experience visible peeling, this does not mean the peel is not working. You will see improved marks in texture, tone, and overall appearance of the skin.
- Excessive facial irritation or redness occurs 48-72 hours after application
- Chest pain, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- You experience pain, swelling, or severe burns
- You experience an allergic reaction
- Your skin becomes infected
- If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately
- Avoid using self-tanners, masks, scrubs or exfoliating agents for at least 48 hours prior to the peel.
- Stop AHA, BHA, and Vitamin A topical products 2 days before the peel.
- Do not wax or shave facial hair for 2 days before the peel.
- Notify us or your regular doctor if you have a history of cold sores, fever blisters or herpes outbreak anywhere on the face prior to the application.
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning for at least 1 week prior to the peel and week after. We recommended not to tan at all because your skin will be more sensitive to light and tanning accelerates the aging process.
- You currently take Accutane (isotretinoin) or have within the past 6 months
- You are pregnant or lactating
- Have a tendency to keloid (Scar)
- Have Herpes Simplex (Sexual Transmitted Disease) – you will be more prone to infection
- You are HIV positive or have AIDS
- Undergoing chemotherapy or radiation
- You do not fully understand the procedure and are not willing to accept the risk, disclaimer, and limitations involved in the healing process
- You are not realistic in expectations