|Age Range (Description)
About this item
- 100% PURE & NATURAL: 100% USDA Certified Organic Pure Argan Oil. Unfiltered, cold pressed, undiluted without any additives or fillers. Includes dropper for easy on-the-go application. Use the glass dropper for skin, hair, and nails (healthy cuticles are important too). Safe for all skin and hair types. Perfect stocking stuffer.
- BODY, HAIR, & FACE TREATMENT: This pure and organic oil is nutrient dense in essential fatty acids and Vitamin E. It helps to moisturize and nourish the skin, hair, and scalp. Argan oil can help fight dry skin and itchy, flaking scalps. It can also be used to hydrate nails and cuticles.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE: Argan is a carrier oil and functions as a popular ingredient in many leading skincare products. You can combine it with an essential oil or other DIY to bring relaxation, wellness, and satisfaction to your day. Argan is best known for its anti-aging properties and skin moisturizing abilities to hydrate and soften skin. Ideal oil to give skin a natural boost.
- SAFE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: 100% pure argan oil. Pesticide-Free. No SLS (Sulfates). No Parabens. No Artificial Colorants. No Synthetic Fragrances. No Harmful Chemicals. Gluten Free. Hypo-Allergenic.
- BOTTLED IN THE US: Look for our beautiful cobalt blue bottle to ensure you are getting an authentic Radha Beauty product.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
Product Certification (1)
Radha Beauty Carrier Oils
100% Pure and Natural
Our Radha Beauty Carrier Oil goes through strict testing to ensure top quality, 100% pure carrier oil is produced. That means no fillers, no additives, and no synthetics.
Hydrating & Nourishing
Carrier oils are made from gentle, nourishing plants and nuts that make them perfect for use on the skin and hair. They contain vitamins and minerals that hydrate and moisturize the hair and skin, leaving it glowy and soft.
Essential oils have been used for centuries to promote a youthful appearance. Carrier oils are used to dilute the essential oils to make them safe to use on the skin and hair.
Diluting Essential Oils with Carrier Oils
Dilutions depend on the person you are using the essential oil for and the type of essential oil (lavender is less potent than rose, for example).
In general, you can follow the guidelines below. When trying new essential oils on the skin, test the dilution in a patch test by placing a dime-sized amount near the elbow and checking for irritation, burning, or rashes after 24-48 hours.
It’s important to know that essential oils are not the same thing as carrier oils, although carrier oils are also oils that are created from nature. Carrier oils are made from the fatty part of the plant, such as seeds or nuts, and are much gentler in nature. Carrier oils can be used on the skin alone, whereas essential oils must be diluted with a carrier oil or another skincare lotion or butter. Examples of carrier oils include rosehip oil, castor oil, and fractionated coconut oil.
1% dilution: 5-6 drops of essential oil in each ounce of carrier oil. This dilution is used for children, elders, chronically ill people, and pregnant women.
2% dilution: 10-12 drops of essential oil in each ounce of carrier oil. This dilution is typical for everyday, adult use.
3% dilution: 15-18 drops of essential oil in each ounce of carrier oil. This dilution is used for specific illnesses or for acute injury and should only be used for short periods of time.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.36 x 6.06 x 3.62 inches; 4.23 Ounces
- Item model number : B072XN7KG2
- UPC : 712038289523 818188024318
- Manufacturer : Radha Beauty
- ASIN : B072XN7KG2