|Jade Leaf Matcha
About this item
- Easily create delicious matcha green tea lattes - 100g (10 servings)
- Lightly sweetened cafe style blend
- Just add your favorite milk (regular, almond, oat, soy, coconut - all work great)
- Mixes easily in hot or iced preparations
- Love It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Matcha for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
Product Certification (1)
Farm Direct Organic Matcha from Japan
Authentic Japanese Origin
Matcha is produced across Japan, but we've found the very best organic matcha to be ground from tea leaves grown in the Uji and Kagoshima regions. Family-owned partner farms fuse traditional and modern techniques to cultivate leaves brimming with flavor and nutrients.
100% USDA Organic
True, authentic Japanese matcha that is certified organic is still in extremely scarce supply (less than 1% of Japanese tea farms are certified!) — and we have been carefully forming partnerships with the preeminent farms to be able to supply the best quality organic matcha for fair value.
Lab Tested for Integrity
We test our products both at the farms where they are grown, as well as by third party laboratories here in the U.S. Our quality standards were developed through a combination of state and federal guidelines as well as consultation with scientific research and analysis.
Passionate Farmers & Traditional Techniques
- Shade grown for 3-4 weeks prior to harvest to boost nutrient content
- Selectively picked, with stems and veins removed to improve texture and taste
- Stone ground into an ultrafine powder, keeping delicate nutrients intact
- Carefully packed into air tight, high grade packaging to prevent oxidation from air and UV light
Cafe Style Sweetened Matcha Latte Mix
Up to now, latte mixes we were finding at the grocery store were all full of weird emulsifiers and artificial ingredients. We believe all a latte truly needs is good quality matcha and a little sweetness, to which you add your own fresh milk (whichever kind you like!). So we kept our mix that simple, just two ingredients: organic matcha and organic, unrefined cane sugar. Nothing else added.
- USDA Organic
- Dairy Free, Gluten-Free, GMO-Free
- Mixes easily
- Lightly sweet and delicious!
Hot Matcha Lattes
Whisk or shake 2 tsp of mix with 2oz of cool water, then pour into 6-10oz of hot frothed milk (plant based or dairy).
Iced Matcha Lattes
Whisk or shake 2 tsp of mix with 2oz of cool water, then pour over 6-10oz of iced milk (plant based or dairy).
Add 1 to 2 tbsp of mix to a blender with ice and half and half for a creamy treat! Get creative and add over a fruity base, like this popular strawberry "pink drink".
Matcha is about people - from the farmers who cultivate each leaf with care, to the tea masters who craft the leaves with precision, to those of us who enjoy the taste and the way it makes us feel. We’re honored to be a part of this community.
Our Promise to You
1) To provide premium quality, authentic Japanese organic matcha at a fair value.
2) To continue to improve our quality with each year's harvest, and innovate on new delicious, healthy blends and formats to enjoy matcha.
3) To stand by our products and honor our customers. If you don't have a good experience, just let us know and we'll make it right.
- Package Dimensions : 6.85 x 4.8 x 0.71 inches; 5.3 Ounces
- Item model number : SYNCHKG087634
- UPC : 853371006085
- Manufacturer : Jade Leaf, LLC
- ASIN : B01DTQD7VA
- Country of Origin : Japan