About this Product
- WHAT IS A CHELATED MINERAL? A chelated mineral is a compound in which the mineral is bonded to an amino acid to increase bioavailability in the digestive tract. Clinical trials have shown that chelated minerals are more bioavailable than minerals bound with salts such as magnesium carbonate.
- ALBION CHELATED MINERALS: Albion is a world leader and innovator in mineral amino acid chelate nutrition. Since 1956, Albion has sought to manufacture highly bioavailable nutritional minerals and to prove their effectiveness through third party research and clinical studies.
- FULL SPECTRUM MULTI MINERAL: Healthy Origins Chelated Multi Mineral contains 12 different minerals to encourage proper mineral balance within the body.
- HEALTHY ORIGINS: Our chelated multi mineral is manufactured, encapsulated and packaged in the USA. Our product does not contain wheat, gluten, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, egg or milk.
- Iron-Free Product
From the manufacturer
Healthy Origins Chelated Multi Mineral is a broad spectrum mineral product which uses Albion chelation technology to enhance the bioavailability of minerals in the digestive tract. Healthy Origins is proud to partner with Albion Laboratories, Inc.- a world leader in mineral science and development since 1956. Healthy Origins Chelated Multi Mineral is Iron-Free.
Size:240 Count (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.25 x 3.25 x 6.25 inches; 9.52 Ounces
- Item model number : 603573395346
- Date First Available : March 23, 2017
- Manufacturer : Healthy Origins
- ASIN : B06XVX33QS
- Best Sellers Rank: #14,109 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Calcium (as DimaCal® Di-Calcium Malate, TRAACS® Calcium Bisglycinate Chelate), Iodine (from Kelp), Magnesium (as Albion® Di-Magnesium Malate, TRAACS® Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate), Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate), Selenium (as Albion® Selenium Glycinate Complex), Copper (as TRAACS® Copper Bisglycinate Chelate), Manganese (as TRAACS® Manganese Glycinate Chelate), Chromium (as TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate), Molybdenum (as TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate), Potassium (as Albion® Potassium Glycinate Complex), Boron (as Albion® Bororganic Glycine), Vanadium (as TRAACS® Vanadium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate), Vegetable Capsule (HPMC, Water), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable), Silicon Dioxide.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.