Triple-action charcoal mask acts like a magnet to deep-clean pores.
- Activated charcoal acts like a magnet to unclog pores.
- Mask is clinically shown to instantly absorb excess oil and reduce shine.
- 79% of men and women agreed: “Skin looks clearer” after use.†
- Rosemary and peppermint extracts deliver a fresh scent to awaken your senses.
- Smooth formula delivers a gentle cooling sensation.
†Based on a 21-day independent consumer study in which 166 men and women with blemish-prone skin used the product two or three times a week
Clear Proof® Deep-Cleansing Charcoal Mask
This deep-cleansing, triple-action charcoal mask is perfect for oily skin – it immediately reduces shine and features an effective complex of botanical extracts to help skin look clearer and large pores look smaller.
The mask is formulated with activated charcoal, an ingredient so powerful it can bind up to double its weight in pore-clogging impurities. Think of it like a powerful magnet withdrawing dirt and debris from deep within pores. Plus, mineral clay ingredients, kaolin and bentonite, boost the mask’s absorbency. You’ll love how the mask soaks up excess oil to deliver a smooth, matte appearance.
If you suffer from acne or occasional breakouts, you may have experienced dark spots and lingering discoloration. This multitasking mask was formulated to help with that too! Clear Proof® Deep-Cleansing Charcoal Mask contains honeysuckle and navy bean extracts shown to target the appearance of skin discoloration.
It may sound illogical, but getting a little dirty can actually help deliver skin that’s deep-down clean. That’s the magic of activated charcoal. To use:
- Apply an even layer of the mask over clean skin.
- Watch it go to work, transforming from a rich, creamy texture to a soft, matte finish as it dries down and absorbs skin impurities.
- Leave on the skin for 10 to 20 minutes at a time.
- The mask can be used two or three times a week.
- Wear it as a full mask, or apply only to your T-zone where skin is commonly oilier.
- Activated Charcoal: When charcoal goes through a special heating process, it becomes activated, making it more porous. Activated charcoal is known to absorb up to double its weight in impurities and to help unclog pores.
- Kaolin and Bentonite Clays: Studies show that people who experience acne or breakouts produce more oil than people in a control group do. Skin also can become oilier with seasonal changes or other factors, making excess oil a common concern. Formulated with the absorbent power of kaolin and bentonite clays, this mask instantly absorbs excess oil and reduces shine while helping pores look smaller.
- Honeysuckle and Navy Bean Extracts: Clear Proof® Deep-Cleansing Charcoal Mask contains honeysuckle and navy bean extracts shown to target the appearance of skin discoloration. Together, they’re a powerful ingredient combination designed to help you leave a troubled past behind and create a clearer-looking future. Additionally, during in vitro testing, each botanical extract was shown to impact factors that may help soothe skin.
How It Works
- Skin has a natural exfoliating process. Sometimes this process doesn’t work as effectively as it should, so oil, bacteria and dirt get trapped inside pores, contributing to problem skin. The Clear Proof® Deep-Cleansing Charcoal Mask helps remove these impurities and offers a gentle solution for supporting clearer-looking skin.
- The mask contains activated charcoal and mineral clays to absorb pore-clogging impurities and excess oil, taking skin beyond everyday clean. As a result, your skin looks clearer and healthier, and pores appear smaller.
We're proud of all of our products and are committed to offering you only the highest-quality, most effective products – so we're very happy when others recognize our products and when our customers agree with us! Here are some of the awards and media mentions for this product.
The Clear Proof® Deep-Cleansing Charcoal Mask has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal†, after evaluation or review by the experts at the Good Housekeeping Research Institute. Triple-action charcoal mask acts like a magnet to deep-clean pores.
†The Good Housekeeping Seal applies through Dec. 31, 2018.